The Illinois Library Association’s awards program recognizes excellence in librarianship and library service in Illinois. The program increases awareness of the contributions of all association participants, including recipients, sponsors, co-sponsors, and committees/forums.
Recipients are selected by the ILA Awards Committee or by the various forum awards subcommittees. Nominations are forwarded by the ILA office to the ILA Awards Committee chair, and to the appropriate forum representative, during May of each year.
The deadline for nominations is May 15, 2017.
To submit a nomination, please select an award and click on the submit a nomination button. If you have any questions regarding awards or how to submit a nomination please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hugh C. Atkinson Memorial/Demco Award
- Crosman Memorial Award
- Davis Cup Award
- Demco Library Innovative Award
- Robert P. Doyle ILA Conference Grant for Support Staff
- Golden Ticket Award
- Illinois Academic Librarian of the Year Award
- Intellectual Freedom Award
- Librarian of the Year Award
- Robert R. McClarren Legislative Development Award
- Oberman and Rich Reaching Forward Conference Grant
- Deborah Dowley Preiser Marketing Award
- Readers' Advisory Service Award
- Reference Services Award
- Alexander J. Skrzypek Award
- TBS, Inc. Technical Services Award
- Trustee of the Year Award
- Young Adult Librarian of the Year Award
- Sylvia Murphy Williams Award
- ILA Awards Procedures