Published 1/14/2022 5:16 PM CT
To retain system membership, each library needs to complete its annual certification for system membership between Jan. 3 and March 31, 2022. Certification is completed through the L2 website. Designated certification contacts should see a link to the certification form on the L2 homepage and your Account > My Dashboard page when logged in.
If you are a library director or are the person who typically completes certification for your library but do not see the certification link:
1. Go to My Dashboard.
2. Under Location Affiliation, click Edit.
3. Scroll down to the “Key Contact - Regional System” section, check "Certification Contact," and click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
If you need help with certification:
- Check the FAQs linked from https://librarylearning.org/help
- Watch the video demonstration of certification
- Submit the contact form at https://librarylearning.org/help to receive assistance from system staff