Dec. 11 Members Matter:
an Update from the Illinois State Library
At the Dec. 11 IHLS Members Matter meeting, Greg McCormick, Director of the Illinois State Library (ISL) updated IHLS member libraries on:
- 2021 Illinois Public Library Equalization and Per Capita Grant Application,
- Cards for Kids Legislation
- Changes to the Administrative Rules Pertaining to Non-Residents Services
Changes to the Administrative Rules are attached to the event entry in L2. The 45 day comment period will end on January 14. Comments can be sent to Joe Natale via e-mail (Jnatale@ILSOS.GOV), phone (217.558.1745) or snail mail (300 S. Second Street/Springfield, IL/62701).
All comments are sent to the Joint Committee on Administrative Rules (JACAR) before the rules are acted upon by that body.
IHLS System Updates included:
- Delivery: Quarantine Adjustment and the new IHLS Vehicle Grant
- SHARE: E-Book Grant and Annual Meeting Follow-Up
- Membership: Member Day Follow-Up and Spring Forecast