Online training discounted nearly 50%
Tuesday, Sept. 17 • 3 PM
plus access to the on-demand recording
Did you know that Illinois passed a state law mandating all Illinois employers provide annual sexual harassment prevention training, effective Jan. 1, 2020?
Get the information you need to share with your staff joining Library 2.0 for a 60-minute live webinar created for all library directors, managers, supervisors, and full- and part-time employees—with tuition nearly half off for IHLS members.
What You Will Learn
- The Big Picture: Boundaries, Behaviors, Support, and Consequences
- The New Workplace: Expanding the Concept of “Protected Classes”
- Hostile Work Environment Examples
- Multiple Channels of Reporting
- Harassment and Bullying by Patrons: Enough is Enough
- When Does Flirting Go Too Far?
- Stalking or Staring Behaviors by Patrons
- Reviewing Your Agency Policy
- Defining Sexual and Racial Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo Harassment
- Defining Workplace Bullying
- The Perils of Gossip
- Organizational Red Flags
- The Supervisor’s Intervention Process
- The Employee’s Reporting Process: Having the Courage to Tell the Truth
- Avoiding Litigation
- Safe E-Mail and Social Media Usage
Discounted for Members of Illinois Heartland Library System
This online training is available to the public at $99 per person. However, IHLS members can access this training for only $50 per person. With the registration fee, paid to IHLS, you receive access to the live webinar plus access to the recording of the session for later viewing, which will never expire.
Payment Details: After the webinar, IHLS will send your library an invoice for $50. If a minimum number of participants register, the per-person price will decrease and your library will only be charged $30. This negotiated cost is for an individual license. To inquire about a group license, please contact Steve with Library 2.0.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made in L2 by 3 PM Monday, Sept. 16. Cancellations made before this deadline will not be charged. After this deadline, your library will be charged and no refunds will be issued.
Before the webinar begins: You will receive an email from Library 2.0 (not L2 or IHLS) asking that you create or log in to a free Library 2.0 account. This free account will give you access to both the live webinar AND the archived recording.
Questions? Contact Cassandra Thompson.