Construction projects for public libraries
Friday, January 10, 2020
From the Illinois State Library website:
Live and Learn Construction Grant Program
- Funded by an annual state legislative appropriation.
- Awarded by the Secretary based on recommendations received from a statewide committee following their review process.
- Appropriate for libraries that are interested in: Remodeling for accessibility, Mini-Grants, or new construction, additions to and/or remodeling of existing buildings.
- Grant awards and ranges depend on the program applied for and the match amount, if required.
- FY 2020 applications are due on January 10, 2020.
For more information about this public library construction grant program, visit the Live and Learn Construction Grant Program website.