Glen Carbon Centennial Library District
The Glen Carbon Centennial Library District is looking for a creative, energetic, tech-savvy and service-oriented leader for our Youth Services Department.
- Manage training of staff and supervision of the Youth Assistants
- Work as part of the library's management team to solve problems and implement the goals of Glen Carbon Centennial Library District.
- Plan and promote library programming for children, ages 0-18.
- Lead staff as they explore ways to serve our patrons and engage with the community.
- Provide reference and readers' advisory services.
- Actively promote library services, materials and programs to patrons.
- Assist patrons with a variety of technology services.