- Are you looking for a company that makes a difference in local communities. Here at Illinois Heartland Library System, we do just that by serving over 520 libraries in both central and southern Illinois.
- Are you organized, committed to project completion, familiar with budgets, administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates, and monitoring deadlines? Do you enjoy following a project from start to finish and helping keep everyone on task?
- This newly created Project Coordinator position will have a high focus on grant project administration, ensuring that the projects associated with grants are compliant with all regulations and tasks are completed timely and efficiently.
About Illinois Heartland Library System:
Our mission is to support member libraries of all types in providing quality library services. IHLS facilitates access to shared resources, advocates for libraries, promotes innovation, and develops community partnerships. Here at IHLS, we have a great work-life balance that is part of our company culture. IHLS was named among the Greater St. Louis Top Workplaces by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch in 2022!
Job Summary: The primary function of a project coordinator is to make sure projects are organized and stay on track. The project coordinator key responsibilities will typically involve maintaining project documentation, such as plans and reports; assigning tasks and controlling schedules; communicating the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders; and managing the project’s budget.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in business administration or related field
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
For a detailed listed of all duties and responsibilities please see the attached job description.
Compensation & Location:
Salary range for this position is $46,122 to $69,183. and this position can be located in our Edwardsville or Carbondale hub location. This is a full time position that has the option of working remotely two days a week if you are an Illinois resident. This position is contingent upon the “Trustee Training Grant”, if we do not receive the funding for this grant the position will end.
IHLS offers an extensive benefits package to include paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF), employer-paid life insurance, and the ability to add additional life insurance coverages. Here at IHLS we have a great work-life balance that is part of our company culture.
Interested applicants send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IHLS is committed to workplace diversity, building a diverse workforce, and providing equal opportunities to all regardless of age, race, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, language, national origin, religion, and any other characteristics protected by applicable law.